Bachelor & Bachelorette Party
Book your Bachelor or Bachelorette parties at Cancun to receive some additional benefits.
Bachelor or Bachelorette parties who book a minimum of 2 rooms for 2 night** at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun will receive the following benefits:
- Private Check-in
- VIP Status
- Free room upgrade to the next category*
- Special t-shirt
- One dinner reservation
- 50 minute Relaxing Massage
- One Day in Balinese bed with one bottle of sparkling wine
- Free open bar at Coco Bongo
* Subject to availability. ** A recap of all bookings who should be included in this party should be sent to our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive the above amenities.
- Booking Window: 03Apr’19 – 20Dec’19
- Travel Window: 03Apr’19 – 18Dec’20
- Applicable Categories: All Categories.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- Blackout Dates: 13Apr’19 – 20Apr’19, 21Dec’19 – 3Jan’20, 4Apr’20 – 11Apr’20.
- Combinable: All current promotions.
Terms & Conditions: Applicable to the USA & Canada Market Only. Applicable for both land only and package reservations. Applies to NEW reservations only, existing reservations do not qualify. Reservations with overlapping dates qualify. Promotion is subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to discontinue this promotion at any time. All previously sent close-outs and inventory changes apply and remain in place. Applicable to group bookings. Not applicable to reservations with employee rate, travel agent rate, FAMS, complimentary or compensatory stays. If minimum number of rooms or nights is not met promotion will not be honored, 2 rooms for 2 nights is required. In order to receive the above amenities promotion code MUST be reported at time of booking for reservation to be entered correctly in our system – Promotion will not be honored if promotion code is not reported A recap of all bookings who should be included in this party should be sent to our reservation team at email@example.com in order to receive the above amenities. After party is checked in at the front desk, they will be directed to the Concierge Desk/ Vacation Planner where they can reserve their dinner reservation, 50 minute relaxing massage, Balinese bed and Coco Bongo. In order for benefits to apply, all reservations must be booked through the same source (Travel agent and Tour operator.)